Published On Feb 04, 2021
Sarabande from Suite in D minor, HWV 437 by Georg Friedrich Händel.
A sarabande is a dance that originated in Central America back in the sixteenth century. It became popular in the Spanish colonies before making its way to Europe. At first, it was regarded as being rather scandalous, even being banned in Spain for its obscenity. Baroque composers, such as Handel, adopted the sarabande as one of the movements for the suites they were writing at the time.
Welcome to Just Instrumental Music!
- Become a member and support the channel ^_^
- Have a look at our cool merchandising store ;)
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JustInstrumentalMusic/
- Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/JustInstrument1
- Our Blog: https://justinstrumentalmusicc.blogspot.com
Thank you so much for watching this video. I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to Subscribe :)
- All visual content and nature sounds featured in this video have been recorded by us. Please do not reupload our content.
#classicalmusic #musicforstudying #studymusic