Published On May 1, 2020
How I survived COVID-19 at home. This is my coronavirus recovery story - from how I got sick, to getting tested for COVID-19, to my recovery timeline, to the self-isolation strategies that kept my family healthy - and an update on how I am doing after 4 weeks.
//SHOP THE SONOMASK:
○ Sonovia Masks - https://sonoviatech.com/?ref=43
○ My Antiviral SonoMask Review - https://youtu.be/ZOrstnbBEgI
○ My Coronavirus Recovery Update - https://youtu.be/AhpxEcisqZU
○ A Mile a Day: Beating Post-Covid Fatigue - https://youtu.be/2tpXBvV_hos
//KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME: Follow + Subscribe :)
○ Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/charlottemarieknight/
○ My Singing Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVrAmDY2Z6q4HwR5XK0yuEA?sub_confirmation=1
//SHOP MY YOUTUBE TOOLS:
○ CANVA - https://www.canva.com/
○ TUBEBUDDY - https://www.tubebuddy.com/CharlotteKnight
○ EPIDEMIC SOUND - epidemicsound.com/referral/006xvg/
//SHOP MY FILMING GEAR:
○ My Camera - https://amzn.to/349wMro
○ My Lighting Kit - https://amzn.to/34cfkCC
○ My Tripod - https://amzn.to/316WPNV
○ My Mic - https://amzn.to/2Yc6qRM
○ My Vlogging Tripod - https://amzn.to/2CHBPny
MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO:
○ Let It Go: https://youtu.be/xUS7KUFvVF4
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you. I'll be posting performer lifestyle, bizness and health videos EVERY week If you want to see more, please click "like" and "subscribe" - and join the Knighthood!
I tested positive for Covid-19 on April 3, 2020 and I was so fortunate to able to recover from Covid-19 in Canada - it was a HUGE blessing. All of the COVID-19 news can be really scary. I am so grateful for all of the health care and essential workers who are continuing to put themselves in harms way during this pandemic. THANK YOU so much!
I hope this video helps to shed light on the fact that self isolation and social distancing WORKS to stop the virus from spreading throughout a community. We managed to keep our household community healthy while I was recovering from coronavirus. I also wanted to give a description of my coronavirus symptoms day day and my latest coronavirus update. Thanks for watching my COVID-19 vlog!
#SurvingCovid19 #Surviving CoronaVirus #Covid19Recovery