Published On Nov 13, 2018
Introducing the strongest, most advanced Silverado ever! Luxury meets durability.
2019 Chevrolet Silverado 4WD High Country Specifications. St. Louis area Chevy dealer.
• LED front turn signal lights
• Tow capacity up to 9,600 lbs
• 6.2L V8 engine, 420 horsepower
• 22-inch aluminum wheels
• 1.7 inches longer, 1.2-inches wider, 1.5-inches taller, and rides on a 3.9-inch-longer wheelbase
• The exclusive front grille design with two-tone chrome and bronze finish
• LED front fog lamps and LED front turn signal lights
• Body-color accents on the bumpers and mirror caps
• Chrome door handles and chrome assist steps from wheel to wheel
• Larger inlay steps
• Dual exhaust outlets integrated with the rear bumper
• Chrome exhaust tips
• Push button easy lift and lower up tailgate
• Chevy Tec spray-on bedliner with, Raised High-Country logo
• 12 cargo hooks rated at 500 lbs per corner
• The interior is Jet Black with wood accents.
• Full-width bench with seatback storage on both sides
• Center fold out armrest with two cupholders
• Under-seat storage that runs the full cab width
• 10-way adjustable seat
• Additional storage in the backrests on both sides of the backseats
• Multiple cameras for hooking up trailers and towing
• Voice activation controls on the steering wheel
• 4-wheel drive and trailering settings
• Blind spot alert
• Memory settings for up to five different trailers.
• Head-up display
• Rear-view camera mirror.
• Lane-keeping alert and assist.
• Low-speed automatic front braking.
• Pedestrian detection and automatic braking at up to 50 mph.
• Heated Mirrors, heated seats, heated steering wheel
• Bose Sound System, premium 7-speaker premium HD Bose Sound system with subwoofer
• Wireless Charging
• 4G LTE built-in Wi-Fi hotspot offering a fast and reliable Internet connection for up to 7 devices.
Standard on the High Country is the new Advanced Trailering System, which adds a “Hitch View” mode for the rear camera that provides visual guidelines to help aid with trailer connection. The function automatically sets the parking brake after switching the transmission into Park while using Hitch View and monitors the trailer’s tire pressure if the trailer is equipped with a monitoring system. Also making hitching easier is the optional is the Trailer Camera Package, which adds side-view cameras as well as the ability to use an accessory camera that connects to the trailer.
Please subscribe and follow us! You are appreciated!