Published On Jun 11, 2021
In this video, I explain how I made almost $100,000 with drone photogrammetry. You can go from charging $50-$150 a job, to $500+ a job with this use of technology. Drone photogrammetry is the best way to make more money with your drone with little to no effort.
Here are a few drones that I recommend for Drone Photogrammetry
1) DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 (This is the best mapping drone to date, do NOT get the "+" version as it is not supported by mapping software at all): https://amzn.to/3rMUUe2
2) DJI Mavic 2 Pro (This is the drone that I started mapping with, still a great option!): https://amzn.to/3LgeDLc
3) DJI Air 2 (This just got supported and is the BEST entry drone to get into Drone Photogrammetry, UNDER $800 for Fly More Bundle): https://amzn.to/3KeDDRs
Watch my latest video that goes more in-depth about Drone Deploy and how to start a mapping business here: https://youtu.be/P0xtCM4P-M8
► Subscribe to my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/dylangorman
My Camera Equipment!
Canon EOS R5: https://amzn.to/3vbVOTu
Canon 24-70 2.8L: https://amzn.to/2S2KVCK
Rode Microphone: https://amzn.to/3pfokiM
Drones I Use For MAPPING:
1) DJI Inspire 2 x5s: https://amzn.to/3k8wtDW + https://amzn.to/39ibMmV
2) DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0: https://amzn.to/3rMUUe2
Follow me online!
00:00 - Intro
00:32 - What is Drone Photogrammetry?
02:25 - Point Cloud Technology
03:14 - In-Field Photogrammetry Flight
04:10 - Autonomous Drone Flight
05:13 - How I Charge MORE
05:30 - Photogrammetry Software Explained
07:44 - In-Field Flight Wrap-up
08:54 - Uploading/ Processing Photogrammetry
10:29 - Processed Photogrammetry Data Set
13:25 - Photogrammetry Case Study Example
16:10 - Closing Statements